"like Ghengis Khan on an iron horse, a monster steed with a fiery anus, flat out through the eye of a beer can and up your daughter's leg with no quarter asked and none given..."

Hunter S. Thompson

Friday, June 17, 2011

Just the beginning

This is just the beginning of an amazing adventure and I feel like I've already encountered my fair share of thrills, fun and discoveries. I can't wait for the rest of the journey to unfold, and I am so excited because our lengthy plans have finally come to a realization and it is finally happening!

We are in Columbus, Ohio today, for my first time and so far I've had a blast. We met some interesting characters and it is a cool feeling to be the out of town people.

We are heading out to Indianapolis, another city I've never set ground on, unless maybe I count a short transfer at the airport!

It is exciting to know that right now we are on the tip of the iceberg and that there is such a huge amount left for us to discover.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment